Unidecoder

A while back I made a post about ASCIIizing Text. With it was a simple python application that would convert Unicode characters to ASCII equivalents. It doesn’t do a basic conversion but also Latinizes the characters when they are outside of the ASCII range. The uni2ascii package I made has a few short comings I’ve […]

Calibre Week in Review

Mostly bug fixes this week. The majority of them were centered around eReader PDB output and PML generation. eReader PDB output now marks the first image as the cover image if a cover image is not explicitly set. PMLZ got images named properly in the output. PML generation now has .png added to the end […]

Calibre Week in Review

Like every week there were miscellaneous bug fixes. However, this week I did a bit more. TCR input and output. Do be warned that the output supports multiple compression levels; the higher levels being slower than the lower. For instance a 200K TXT file as input will take around 25 seconds on the lowest level […]

Calibre Week in Review

I haven’t had one of these for quite some time. I’ve been working on other projects and on the calibre font I’ve only dealing with small bug fixes. However, this past week I’ve done a bit of work that is worth mentioning. I’ve cleaned up the FB2 output. It fixes some invalid markup. Fixes some […]