Calibre Week in Review

This is really a two week in review because I didn’t do one last week. The past two weeks I didn’t focus on major changes. I mainly spent my time with little tweaks and closing out bugs. All of these little changes didn’t feel like I accomplished very much but getting them all together it […]

Calibre Week in Review

TXT input got some more work. It now supports the Textile markup language. This can be used in place of Markdown. Textile is also supported by the new auto-detection in TXT input. FB2 output had some more bug fixes. The cover image is now put inside of the coverpage element in the metadata header. This […]

Calibre Week in Review

This week saw massive improvements to TXT input. I started the week with a slew of changes and as soon as I had implemented the first of them Lee Dolsen contacted me. We’ve worked together before improving PDF input. Since then he’s done a lot of work with preprocessing of PDF and other not so […]

Calibre Week in Review

I did some work with PDF output. Mainly I refactored some of the output generation code to reduce redundant sections. Over all there won’t be any user visible changes. The main reason I dove back into PDF output was because a user on OS X noted that PDF produced were not searchable. Windows users are […]