I’m pleased to announce the immediate availability of Sigil 0.6.0. This release is the calumniation of thousands of hours of work. It comprises approximately 165 major changes and many more minor ones. Please see the changelog for a full listing.
Stability has been greatly enhanced and crashes should be greatly reduced or non-existant. Cursor positioning between view has also been enhanced and should work consistently (correctly) now.
Some notable new features:
- Goto Link or Style
- Saved Searches
- Clip Manager
- Deleting unused images and styles
- Edit capability in TOC generation
- Inserting special characters
- Change text casing
- Reformatting CSS files
- Various style and file usage reports
- Ease of linking stylesheets and images
- Inserting links and anchors
- Opening files/images with external editors
- Customise the GUI fonts/sizes/colors
- …and so much more…
All of this couldn’t have been accomplished without the help of Grant Drake and Dave Heiland. Without their contributions 0.6.0 would have only had a fraction of these changes.