Calibre Week in Review

This is a short week for the week in review because I’m now doing my week from Friday to Thursday. Last week I ened my week on Monday so this review only has a few days worth of work. TXTZ I’ve added an import plugin that runs over TXT content when it is added to […]

Calibre Week in Review

I’ve been putting up my week in reviews on based on a week starting on Monday for some time now. I’ve been thinking about this and it doesn’t really make much sense. Calibre has a release pretty much every Friday now. So starting next week I’m going to change my week in review to be […]

Calibre Week in Review

Once again this is a big week with a lot of little changes. The majority of which were related to TXT input. Format Specifications I was thinking about the fact that for all of the formats I support I use the format specification to know how the reading and writing should happen and how they […]

Calibre Week in Review

This is really a two week in review because I didn’t do one last week. The past two weeks I didn’t focus on major changes. I mainly spent my time with little tweaks and closing out bugs. All of these little changes didn’t feel like I accomplished very much but getting them all together it […]

Calibre Week in Review

TXT input got some more work. It now supports the Textile markup language. This can be used in place of Markdown. Textile is also supported by the new auto-detection in TXT input. FB2 output had some more bug fixes. The cover image is now put inside of the coverpage element in the metadata header. This […]

Calibre Week In Review

There was a major change this week to the device infrastructure. Kovid merged (with some modification) my changes to allow “Send to device” to use custom device paths just like “Save to disk”. Kovid’s major change to my implementation are having a separate save template for “Send to device” and allowing for per device overrides […]

Calibre Week in Review

I spent a bit of time working on calibre this week. I worked on profiles, devices and a bug fix here and there. A few new profiles were added. Specifically profiles for the Sony PRS 300 and 900. They have a different screen size and resolution than the 6″ models so they warranted their own […]

Calibre Week In Reveiw

Most this week was spent turning PML input and output. I spent a bit of work bug tracking and enhancing FB2 output as well. The changes for PML input are as follows. Pass along the included cover as the cover when converting (also applies to eReader PDB). Allow for images to be in top level, […]

Calibre Week In Review

I spent the past week fixing as many bugs with the new PML input parser and cleaning up as much of the output as I could. I really need to thank WayneD for helping find bugs with the new code. Also, Kevin Hendricks who has been working on his own parser based on code from […]

Calibre Week in Review

PML input had some major changes this week. Thank the user WayneD for helping me out and getting me to actually do the work I’ve been putting off since I introduced PML/eReader as an input format. There is now a metadata reader for PML and PMLZ. WayneD provided me with a set of regular expressions […]